Eyebrow Pencils For Black Hair | Photos & Swatches



Strong, defined, bold brows have been all the craze lately. Comments and hashtags regarding having a strong #browgame have been showering social media platforms left and right.

Being a sparse-eyebrow-hair-gal, I have tried well over 10 different eyebrow products over the past few years. My biggest challenge with finding the right eyebrow product is finding a natural shade to match my black Asian eyebrow hair. The majority of the brow products available on the US market have too much of a warm red undertone to naturally match those with jet black hair.

I plan to make individual in-depth blogpost reviews on each of these eyebrow pencils. In the meantime, here is a quick breakdown of which brow pencil shades work well to match jet black hair.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Money saving tipEbates cashback program is offering 8% cash back for Sephora (cash back rates vary; the most I've seen for Sephora is 10%!). Ebates has soo many online sites they offer cash back for. Definitely look for cashback bonuses before you make any online purchase!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


I WOULD RECOMMEND:

I've also been wanting to try Lioele's Brow Pencil in "gray black", but I've just been trying to use up my current collection of brow products (I have a lot -- eek).


I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND:


Photos:





I have also tried brow powder, brow wax, and brow kits -- but I'll save those for a separate post. I truly hope this helps some of my black hair sisters out there!


Leave me a comment and let me know what brow products you love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment